Briquetting press Falach 50
Briquetting presses FALACH 50 are equipped with a hydraulic oil cooler, which ensures the possibility of continuous operation. When using the dust material, it is possible to shorten the cycle of the briquetting press, ensuring higher quality briquettes of smaller length, but does not reduce overall performance. Hardened punch and hard chrom die ensure the high durability.
Technical data of briquetting press FALACH 50
The table below will provide informations about important technical parameters of briquetting press FALACH 50.
|Type identification: FALACH 50|
|Dimensions – lenght – width – height||186 – 89 – 110 cm|
|Briquette diameter||50 mm|
|Press capacity||40 – 60 kg/hod.|
|Weight of press||390 kg|
|Hopper volume||0,33 m3|
|Pump motor input||5,5 kw|
|Power consumption||3.8 kw/hod.|
|Specific weight of briquettes||900 kg/m3|
|Maximum noise level||68 dB|
The equivalent level of acoustic pressure at the operator´s post does not exceed 70,0 dB ( 68 dB ).
Warranty and post-warranty service of briquetting presses FALACH
FALACH company provides 12 months guarantee on all kinds of briquetting presses FALACH and further agrees to hold customer service 10 years after the warranty period.
Important information when operating briquetting machine
- Prohibition of connecting devices to the divorce, which does not match valid regulations (allowed variation of the nominal amount of power supply voltage is 10%).
- Do not exceed the setting of maximum pressure of 14 MPa.
- Any repair, modification, maintenance and cleaning work is to be carried out when the machine is turned off, disconnected from the power source.
- Do not expose the press to excessively moist environment and protected it against weather conditions.
- When the machine is operating avoid direct contact with moving parts of the press (mainly the front clamp and press die, then the feeding wheel inside the hopper).
- It is prohibited to extinguish press, when energized, with water or foam fire extinguisher, because there is a risk of electric shock (recommended extinguishing powder, snow or halon).
We confirm that this briquetting press FALACH 50 satisfies the conditions of the following specifications and standards:
ČSN EN ISO 12100-1, ČSN EN ISO 12100-2, ČSN EN 60204-1, ČSN EN 61000-6-4, ČSN EN 55011, ČSN EN 982, ČSN EN 954-1, ČSN EN ISO 14121-1.
Are you interested in more information about the briquetting press FALACH 50?
If you are interested in additional information about the briquetting presses, please contact us through our contact form and we shall be glad to answer your questions.