FALACH 35 is a briquetting press that is already equipped with an automatic shut-off. It will be a very good assistant with a low failure rate and high resistance. If you do not know what to do with sawdust or shavings, here you have the ideal solution. These types of presses have increased volumes of the oil tanks instead of the hydraulic oil cooler.
Technical data of briquetting press FALACH 35
The table below will provide information about important technical parameters of briquetting press FALACH 35.
|Type identification: FALACH 35
|Dimensions – length – width – height||186 – 89 – 110 cm|
|Briquette diameter||50 mm|
|Press capacity||25 – 40 kg/hour|
|Weight of press||400 kg|
|Hopper volume||0,33 m3|
|Pump motor input||4 kW|
|Power consumption||2,2 kW/hour|
|Specific weight of briguettes||900 kg/m3|
|Maximum noise level||68 dB|
The equivalent level of acoustic pressure at the operator´s post does not exceed 70,0 dB ( 68 dB ).
Warranty and post-warranty service of briquetting presses FALACH
FALACH company provides 12 months guarantee on all kinds of briquetting presses FALACH and further agrees to hold customer service 10 years after the warranty period.
Important information when operating briquetting machine
- Prohibition of connecting devices to the divorce, which does not match valid regulations (allowed variation of the nominal amount of power supply voltage is 10%).
- Do not exceed the setting of maximum pressure of 14 MPa.
- Any repair, modification, maintenance, and cleaning work is to be carried out when the machine is turned off, disconnected from the power source.
- Do not expose the press to an excessively moist environment and protect it against weather conditions.
- When the machine is operating avoid direct contact with moving parts of the press (mainly the front clamp and press die, then the feeding wheel inside the hopper).
- It is prohibited to extinguish press, when energized, with water or foam fire extinguisher, because there is a risk of electric shock (recommended extinguishing powder, snow, or halon).
We confirm that this briquetting press FALACH 35 satisfies the conditions of the following specifications and standards:
ČSN EN ISO 12100-1, ČSN EN ISO 12100-2, ČSN EN 60204-1, ČSN EN 61000-6-4, ČSN EN 55011, ČSN EN 982, ČSN EN 954-1, ČSN EN ISO 14121-1.
Are you interested in more information about the briquetting press FALACH 35?
If you are interested in additional information about the briquetting presses, please contact us through our contact form and we shall be glad to answer your questions.
There are no reviews yet.